- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- Last year, the so-called “Highway” legislation changed filing deadlines for partnerships, S corporations and C corporations and states decided to follow suit. Find out if your state changed its deadlines.
- Applicable large employers encountered some major challenges this year to stay in compliance with Affordable Care Act requirements.
- The IRS is warning of a new scam where taxpayers are being mailed fake tax notices that look real enough to trick some tax professionals. Find out how you can tell the difference.
- Recently issued proposed regulations concerning deferred compensation plans could affect your business, whether you are a government entity, a tax-exempt organization or a for-profit company.
- Previous Next