- An effective, modern sales forecast can serve as a valuable tool, presenting an accurate and dynamic snapshot of an organization's future sales, by strategically harnessing accurate predictions.
- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- Baker Tilly’s SOC specialists discussed the impacts and requirements from the new SOC guidance, along with other important current topics in this recent webinar.
- Utility managers wear many hats so when the topic of long-range financial planning arises it can sound like "just one more task".
- As with revenue recognition itself, the codification has never comprehensively addressed costs in connection with contracts. Often, the guidance has been found within the industry sections, or other disparate sections of the codification. The new standard seeks to comprehensively address the issue.
- Previous Next