- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Baker Tilly's 2017 year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- The FASB’s sweeping new revenue recognition rules go into effect in 2018 and will require a major change in the way companies calculate the top line in their income statements. A review of third-quarter 2017 financial statement disclosures show most companies have much work to do before implementing the new accounting rules.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- Previous Next