- Internal audit has become a proactive strategy for colleges and universities to assess risk. The process for evaluating and implementing this strategy can differ among higher education institutions due to a myriad of factors.
- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- This webinar will share how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools, including internal and external assessments, to improve the effectiveness of ERM.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- Previous Next