- Utility managers wear many hats so when the topic of long-range financial planning arises it can sound like "just one more task".
- As with revenue recognition itself, the codification has never comprehensively addressed costs in connection with contracts. Often, the guidance has been found within the industry sections, or other disparate sections of the codification. The new standard seeks to comprehensively address the issue.
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- Last year, the so-called “Highway” legislation changed filing deadlines for partnerships, S corporations and C corporations and states decided to follow suit. Find out if your state changed its deadlines.
- Applicable large employers encountered some major challenges this year to stay in compliance with Affordable Care Act requirements.
- Previous Next