- To prepare for the impending paradigm shift in the post-acute care space, senior living organizations with skilled nursing facilities need to develop a plan to understand their current level of risk readiness.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- CMS finalized decisions regarding the site-neutral payment issue and the rule reflects an estimated 1.7 payment rate increase for outpatient hospitals and a 1.9 percent rate increase in payments for ambulatory surgical centers for 2017.
- Do you have what it takes to win at negotiations? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with professional tips to nail your next negotiation. What is the best prep? Do years of experience, books and classes on negotiation make a significant difference? Is careful, deal-specific research the best strategy? Our latest thought leadership answers these questions and more.
- Previous Next