- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has sent guidance to states recommending the use of Section 1332 waivers.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations, key differences from the old regulations and an outline of the compliance timeline.
- Proposed tax reform makes it advantageous for businesses to identify tax accounting method opportunities that may generate significant and potentially permanent cash tax savings for the 2016 tax year. Listen to Baker Tilly specialists as they discuss.
- Baker Tilly Capital's Life Science M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products and the U.S. pharmaceutical sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- There are many reasons why new product introductions fail; often, it is a lack of rigor behind sales & marketing planning & execution. Consider these 4 areas of rigor for a successful product launch.
- Previous Next