- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Cybersecurity management is a complex topic that requires substantial organizational attention to be effective.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued a series of proposed rules that would increase Medicare payments to rehabilitation hospitals, nursing facilities and hospices for the 2018 fiscal year.
- Baker Tilly compliance experts presented an understanding of effective compliance programs within higher education and how to conduct internal audits of key federal regulatory compliance areas.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Previous Next