- The third quarter of 2016 was strong for dealerships. This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the third quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- Certain employers were given a bit of a reprieve with a recently issued Notice that extends the due dates for information reporting under the ACA.
- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- What is a passive foreign investment company (PFIC) and why is it important?
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Previous Next