- Unclaimed property is rapidly assuming a new role as a state revenue generator. To help organizations become better familiar with unclaimed property reporting requirements, Baker Tilly compiled a state-by-state guide on unclaimed property laws. Use the guide as a starting point for learning more about the unclaimed property laws of the states in which you have reportable property.
- In January, GASB issued new guidance to address how governments report fiduciary activities which is effective for fiscal years ending on or after December 31, 2019.
- NY DFS cybersecurity regulations were signed into law on Feb. 16, 2017. These new sweeping regulations will pose challenges for financial services organizations that do business in New York.
- Discussion and presentations at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017 were heavily centered on regulation: existing, in process, and future. Part of that discussion was whether the regulators and rules would disappear with the Trump Administration's deregulation push.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next