- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to improve Title IX administration, policies and procedures, and provided documentation enabling the university to respond to the external inquiry.
- The university and IT received the results of our analysis to help them better understand the risks of potential exposure or loss of university data and impacts to system availability.
- Baker Tilly conducted a compliance infrastructure assessment that resulted in concrete and practical recommendations for enhancing and monitoring compliance-related activities, filling gaps and providing increased visibility to the board and senior leaders.
- Baker Tilly commented to the Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) on the proposed responsibility with respect to discovery of non-compliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR).
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- Previous Next