- Developing a growth strategy doesn’t need to be a paralyzing exercise. Apply a practical approach using the right thinking and dialogue to cut through the complexity and drive organizational growth.
- M&A in Central Pennsylvania followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions slowing by approximately 19% from the prior quarter, from 36 to 29
- The Department of Labor’s new federal overtime rule has been derailed by a federal judge in Texas. This action came on November 22 and fell on the heels of several lawsuits filed by states and other special interest organizations
- Brad DeNoyer, Baker Tilly partner and leader of the firm’s food and beverage practice, shares insight on how to capitalize on R&D credits.
- Stagnant growth, high turnover and ineffective onboarding can all stem from not recruiting & hiring the right salespeople. Conquer these three barriers to start hiring & retaining top sales talent.
- Previous Next