- On Dec. 7, a bipartisan 21st Century Cures Act easily passed the Senate and is now headed to President Obama’s desk for signature. The president has indicated he will sign the bill into law. The legislation includes FDA and CMS reform and additional NIH funding.
- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- With a repeal of the Affordable Care Act looming, providers are warning of the negative effects of the proposed replacements, including a capped Medicare system.
- Utility company turns to Baker Tilly to define a new system strategy, evaluate HR software solutions and implement Kronos to transform its HR processes.
- State of Indiana achieves 'model status' recognition for election reform and successful State to County collaboration in a large-scale technology implementation project.
- Previous Next