- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Listen to this webinar recording to gain a deeper understanding of the higher education landscape and learn more about re-connecting your HR priorities with your institutional priorities.
- Use the market access checklist as a resource to ensure you are providing the right level of evidence supporting your technology or device.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- The current healthcare marketplace is demanding a shift towards a member engagement strategy, allowing members to engage directly with their plan and play a more active role in their healthcare.
- Previous Next