- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume, but an increase in aggregate deal value during the second quarter of 2017.
- This article, featured in Financial Managers Society’s Perspective, discusses the background, importance and key components of a model risk management framework for financial institutions.
- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- Discussions at the Super Regional P/C Insurer conference focused on InsureTech, the ongoing presence of cybersecurity threats to insurers and reinsurance mitigation strategies.
- Previous Next