- A Midwestern electric utility values newly acquired transmission assets and receives regulatory approval of a tariff.
- A power plant majority owner and operator evaluates cost allocation methodology alternatives to ensure transparency and fairness for the minority owner.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.
- In November 2016, GASB Statement No. 83, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations was issued requiring retired assets are measured and recognized as legally enforceable liabilities.
- As compliance for regulations increase, outside auditors need to widen their expertise. Baker Tilly’s Chris Anderson shares insights on the integration of technology and audit expertise in this A.M. Best article (subscription may be required).
- Previous Next