- This Dental Bite addresses the most significant changes in tax law that will impact the dental industry, considerations for practices and individual tax situations for dentists.
- The FASB issued technical corrections to U.S. GAAP that it said will make its guidance easier to understand and apply. The changes address a number of topics, such as the reporting requirements for comprehensive income, the guidance for debt modifications and the accounting requirements for distinguishing liabilities from equity.
- Download Baker Tilly’s guide to building or evaluating a comprehensive drug diversion management program using a risk-based, internal audit approach.
- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- Listen to our discussion on the potential implications of the recent Wayfair ruling on remote and online sellers, presented by members of our state and local tax team.
- Previous Next