- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the third quarter of 2017, remaining consistent with the 47 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- There were 35 transactions that closed in the Central Pennsylvania regional market during the third quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 20.7 percent from the 29 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Companies will have little time to understand and react to the effects of the law. Planning should begin now to understand the potential impact to financial statements.
- In votes along party lines, Congress passed the most substantial tax reform since 1986. How will you and your tax bill be affected?
- Find out how Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, will impact the retail industry and what unique complexities you should be aware of.
- Previous Next