- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter takes a deeper dive into recent tax reform legislation as well as international tax trends and state and local tax issues. We also look at liability allocation changes and the new partnership audit regulations.
- New revenue recognition standards will be implemented soon, so how will your taxable income be affected?
- The Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017 provides several temporary tax relief measures for victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. See if you qualify.
- Read up on the latest efforts to dismantle the Affordable Care Act. In the meantime, we provide you with reminders about ACA requirements, including the employer mandate, reporting and related taxes.
- As we move into the final quarter of 2017, there are some employee benefits and executive compensation topics worth considering for year-end tax planning and planning for next year.
- Previous Next