- On Dec. 20, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced and finalized new Innovation Center models. The latest models are focused on improving cardiac and orthopedic care services and are effective for participating hospitals with admissions on or after July 1, 2017.
- In December, CMS introduced an interim final rule for dialysis facilities, requiring them to educate patients on coverage options in an effort to prevent firms from directing patients straight into the private marketplace. The 21st Century Cures Act, which seeks to help combat the opioid crisis, was also signed into law.
- The AMA is urging Congress to hold off on repealing the Affordable Care Act until lawmakers have a replacement plan, arguing that the public should be able to compare any replacement model to Obamacare’s current provisions.
- For the vast amounts of available data to affect measurable results on sales behavior, your team needs technology to tame the information overload.
- Baker Tilly helps $2B financial self-service, security and services corporation finds opportunities to improve efficiency through analytics.
- Previous Next