- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- February's Dental Bites issue provides an update on tax reform, ACA and more.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's life sciences consultants discussed how medical device companies can use clinical and economic data to assist in achieving optimal coverage with health insurers.
- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- Previous Next