- In our latest article, Partner Ken Fleming talks to Bisnow about the growing appeal of transformational M&As.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- The SEC wants to finalize some proposed rule changes to simplify the public company disclosure requirements for regulatory filings. The SEC proposed the changes to modernize and simplify its disclosure rules for registration statements and annual and quarterly reports.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- The ever-changing landscape of higher education requires institutions to consciously maximize the relationship between Internal Audit (IA) and Compliance functions. Institutions are placing greater emphasis on promoting collaboration across the function responsible for assessing risks and those that work to mitigate risks and perform compliance activities.
- Previous Next