- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.
- Learn about the benefits and opportunities MACRA presents for your organization in this short video.
- Do you have a plan to keep your senior living organization relevant in the future? Listen to the national firm leader of healthcare Mark Ross and Michigan healthcare firm leader Laurie Horvath discuss, The intersecting components of organizational positioning.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- As a craft beverage producer, there are a number of exemptions from sales and use tax that apply to manufacturers.
- Previous Next