- Baker Tilly International Growth Specialist Brian Simpson discusses foreign market entry business development models to help you begin your journey of finding salespeople in another country.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a Sept. 1, 2018 effective date.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly reviews recent SOC for Cybersecurity and SSAE18 guidance and shares insights on how to approach both for 2017 and beyond.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Previous Next