- Baker Tilly comprehensive written protest to the IRS carefully documented the client's position that helped save $1 million in excise tax.
- The Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group exposed revisions to disclosures related to short-duration contracts. Insurance companies have until March 17, 2017 to review the changes.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- When buying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, there are many things to consider.
- A large integrated delivery system protects the security and confidentiality of its patient information by working with Baker Tilly to conduct a HIPAA security risk assessment. Learn what should be incorporated into your technology risk management plan.
- Previous Next