- The new tax reform law will subject certain tax-exempt organizations to a 21 percent excise tax on “excessive” executive compensation payments.
- Understand the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606), the impacts on your processes and what to do to implement across your organization through our webinars, articles, ebook and more.
- Use Baker Tilly’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) guide to better understand and prepare for requirements of the new Trust Services Criteria (TSC).
- In Revenue Procedure 2018-13, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) released the unpaid loss discount factors and salvage discount factors for the 2017 accident year.
- The recently passed tax reform law made massive changes to the deductions businesses can take for meals, entertainment and other benefit-related expenses.
- Previous Next