- Determining the transaction price under the new standard requires contractors apply judgment and document processes and controls related to variable consideration, noncash consideration and the existence of a significant financing component.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- Law firms are occupying less space, and the rise of telecommuters compounds a number of other factors causing firms’ square footages to shrink. Baker Tilly partner, Bill Apple, shares his insights on how law firms are adapting to a rise in telecommuting attorneys, including implementing new processes to safeguard sensitive information and creatively tailoring layouts and lease agreements to meet new demands.
- Baker Tilly Director Pat Fitzgerald leads a Q&A podcast with Section 809 Panel Chair Deidre Lee.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- Previous Next