- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- Law firms are occupying less space, and the rise of telecommuters compounds a number of other factors causing firms’ square footages to shrink. Baker Tilly partner, Bill Apple, shares his insights on how law firms are adapting to a rise in telecommuting attorneys, including implementing new processes to safeguard sensitive information and creatively tailoring layouts and lease agreements to meet new demands.
- Baker Tilly Director Pat Fitzgerald leads a Q&A podcast with Section 809 Panel Chair Deidre Lee.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- To identify performance obligations, a contractor needs to determine whether or not the goods or services are distinct. The complexity arises in evaluating the promise(s) in the contract and determining whether they should be accounted for separately or together.
- Previous Next