- Baker Tilly is pleased to provide comments to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) regarding the recently issued proposed infrastructure standards for electric utilities.
- Steve Lawson, tax partner in Baker Tilly's real estate practice, provides five ways commercial real estate professionals may organize their taxes before the new year.
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the third quarter of 2017, remaining consistent with the 47 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- There were 35 transactions that closed in the Central Pennsylvania regional market during the third quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 20.7 percent from the 29 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Companies will have little time to understand and react to the effects of the law. Planning should begin now to understand the potential impact to financial statements.
- Previous Next