- The demand for increased transparency and accountability presents a challenge for businesses looking to strike a balance between comprehensive contract management practices and cost-effectiveness.
- During the NAIC Spring 2017 meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group adopted several items as well as discussed future matters exposed for comments.
- Have you evaluated your human resources leader’s skills and competencies lately? Have you benchmarked your human capital talent to that of growth companies? The time might be right to take a closer look.
- The job market is in full swing and the war for talent is knocking on your company’s door. In this environment, make no mistake — your employees are getting recruiting calls. Depending on their skill set, expertise, and level, they could even be receiving recruiting inquiries on a daily basis. And then it happens; a key employee gives notice.
- Trump is driving a resurgence in business-sector optimism that could lead to significant changes in the economy. His election, along with an economy that has been steadily improving over the past years, has given employers more confidence than ever to actively pursue plans for growth. This translates into plans to hire.
- Previous Next