- On March 21, 2017, the Office of Audits of the General Services Administration, Office of Inspector General (GSA OIG) issued a new audit report.
- Get your customers to like you & stay with you by transforming their experience. Follow these six key steps to create an actionable roadmap to reengineer positive experiences for your customers.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.
- This is the second article in a four-part series on health plan audits, and it focuses on the risks and important control processes in membership and premium cycles.
- Previous Next