- Though the industry was already assuming a lower rate through the last half of 2017, the new corporate tax rate equates to an approximate 3- to 4-cent additional drop in LIHTC pricing. Now more than ever, developers should use cost segregation studies to secure better rates.
- Understand key provisions that could affect your financial institution with this detailed impact presentation.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn how insurers can maximize the value of their next internal audit, along with feedback from an audit director on his organization’s recently coordinated NAIC risk focused examination.
- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- This webinar highlights the tax reform provisions which impact manufacturing companies. The presentation also covers aspects of international tax reform that will affect multinational manufacturers
- Previous Next