- Tax reform changes that affect individual income, gift and estate tax
- This article, featured in Construction Business Owner, helps contractors understand changes to existing business systems, processes and internal controls.
- The new tax reform act ushers in new net operating loss rules for businesses and loss limitation rules for noncorporate taxpayers – significantly changing existing law.
- When selecting a firm for your search, critically assess the quality of service you will receive, instead of simply picking the largest firm on the market.
- Though the industry was already assuming a lower rate through the last half of 2017, the new corporate tax rate equates to an approximate 3- to 4-cent additional drop in LIHTC pricing. Now more than ever, developers should use cost segregation studies to secure better rates.
- Previous Next