- A Midwest municipal utility stabilizes its forecasted multiyear cash flow while addressing solar net metering concerns.
- Address retirements and technical skill gaps required to operate today’s electric utility and the “utility of the future” through a workforce development and succession planning program.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.
- This webinar for manufacturers features an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
- FASB released a proposed Accounting Standards Update (ASU) related to reclassification of other comprehensive income (OCI), the SEC released Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) 118 related to accounting and disclosures, and the NAIC released several pieces of guidance applicable to insurance organizations, all specific to impacts from tax reform.
- Previous Next