- The organization received prioritized recommendations to support the company’s goals, and used our work to build out its processes for managing user access and for managing application changes.
- Baker Tilly leveraged our experience with the industry’s regulations to provide a detailed assessment of not just the internal audit function’s conformance with IIA Standards, but also identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the function.
- Baker Tilly identified several areas whose maturity was not at the recommended level and subsequently developed cost-effective and practical recommendations for improving systems and processes in those areas.
- One of Baker Tilly’s professionals served in the role of interim (CAE) while the university during the recruiting and hiring process for a new full time position, while collaborating with senior leadership and internal audit stakeholders to transition the function to new leadership.
- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- Previous Next