- The IRS released the 2013 loss reserve and salvage discount factors.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) endorsed two US generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) alternatives for private companies, which related to accounting for goodwill and a simplified hedge accounting approach for certain interest rate swaps.
- In its most recent session, the Minnesota Legislature enacted numerous changes to tax laws that will impact individual and business taxpayers starting in 2013.
- The First Circuit held that a private equity fund is a trade or business for purposes of ERISA.
- Sustainability reporting and sustainability metrics are methods that are used to measure sustainability performance and your organization’s approach and progress towards responsible resource management.
- Previous Next