- In this webinar, our international tax professionals discuss the latest international tax legislation and reporting, as well as what you need to do to meet the burden of compliance and avoid costly penalties.
- Thank-you letters sent to donors may not provide them with all of the documentation they need to claim a charitable deduction for their contributions.
- On February 12, 2013, President Obama signed the highly anticipated executive order on cybersecurity. The order focuses on the growing concern of cyber intrusions on the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Information technology is increasingly important given the current mantra of doing more with less. Critical to effective technology plans is how the required investments will be prioritized and funded.
- The new repair regulations are a framework for analyzing whether and when costs incurred in acquiring, maintaining, or improving tangible property must be capitalized.
- Previous Next