- Using Construction Audit and Review Techniques to Evaluate and Mitigate Project Risk for Energy Infrastructure.
- The Federal budget sequester that took effect March 1st, 2013 included cuts to the 1603 cash grant program.
- Combined groups operating under a structure that historically allowed owners or certain entities in the group to avoid filing District of Columbia (DC) income/franchise tax returns may now be required to be included in a combined return.
- Is your CRM strategy outdated? Ask your executives - do they truly understand what modern CRM is and what it could mean to their firm?
- Risks and internal audit considerations associated with mobile devices.
- Previous Next