- Baker Tilly is committed to providing current and timely advice specific to your dental practice.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) issued a final rule on July 16, 2013, 78 Federal Register 42391-42406, amending its regulations governing small business subcontracting to implement certain provisions of the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010.
- It is critical for the owners of pass-through entities and their advisors to continually monitor changes in the complex and evolving world of state and local taxation.
- On July 12, 2013, the IRS announced it will postpone by six month - to July 1, 2014 - the start of withholding requirements for offshore accounts under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) was established primarily to identify those with offshore assets who either do not prepare and file their taxes as required or file incomplete and inaccurate returns.
- Previous Next