- This resource center showcases the CFRM’s upcoming webinar series and subject matter as well as on-demand recordings if you miss a webinar event.
- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance, and other key metrics for third quarter 2017.
- Public companies must comply with the FASB’s revenue recognition standard in five weeks. The companies that have delayed implementing it until the last minute are at risk of missing the effective date of a standard that has few precedents in scope and complexity.
- After being tied to bank scandals and a decrease in participation of reporting banks, the LIBOR rate is set to be phased out after 2021. Learn how this will affect dealerships.
- The FASB updated U.S. GAAP to reflect the SEC’s changes to its interpretive guidance for the accounting board’s revenue recognition standard. The update gets rid of some of the SEC’s specialized revenue guidance that will no longer be relevant under the new accounting.
- Previous Next