- If your utility is required to follow governmental accounting standards, read this article for answers to some allowable uses of regulatory accounting under GASB 62.
- Utilities that operate in ISO/RTO markets must answer the question of the proper accounting treatment for purchased power transactions where the utility both sells into and buys power from the market.
- The District of Columbia Tax Revision Commission has developed a slate of tax reform measures, which includes two controversial proposals.
- The proliferation of ETF funds in the past ten years has been significant and asset managers should expect that trend to continue.
- The 2013 Fall NAIC meeting concluded on December 18, 2013 in Washington, DC. A number of substantive and non-substantive agenda items, including various committee meeting summaries were addressed. Key technical accounting updates were discussed during the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group and the Emerging Accounting Issues Working Group.
- Previous Next