- In March of this year the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) issued Statement No. 65 Items Previously Reported as Assets and Liabilities.
- Considering the mixed reports on the economic environment in the US and Europe, the second quarter of 2012 has realized stable middle-market M&A deal flow, while valuations have decreased slightly toward 2009 and 2010 levels. With $430 billion in uncommitted capital for private equity funds and large cash balances on corporate balance sheets, the M&A market remains competitive for quality operated companies.
- The Supreme Court has upheld most of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Baker Tilly helps our healthcare clients improve their portfolio, program, and project management capabilities.
- Baker Tilly deals with the details of risk-related regulatory requirements that every healthcare organization faces today, from meeting the mandate for higher privacy, security, and transaction standards from Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to incorporating Sarbanes-Oxley requirements into their operation.
- Previous Next