- The contents of a vendor due diligence report will vary based upon the facts and circumstances of the seller. However, common topics covered in such a report include an analysis of the quality of earnings, net working capital, capital expenditures, taxation, risk issues, and debt and debt-like items.
- Halliday v. Halliday, 2012 Tenn. App. LEXIS 856 (Dec. 6, 2012)
- The speed of business today is definitely accelerating and the implication of this on manufacturers is telling.
- Structural change is underway in the metal fabrication industry.
- Baker Tilly successfully provided comprehensive due diligence services to Balda in its acquisition of HK Plastics Engineering, Inc.
- Previous Next