- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- As high profile fraud scandals gain attention in the news, executive management looks to their legal counsel for a defensive game plan.
- A recent study analyzing social media postings showed that 78% of a company’s posting had nothing to do with the product or service provided by the company, but rather the experience that was associated with the product or service.
- Wisconsin’s recently enacted budget bill created an exemption that supports current practices of contractors in the state.
- Previous Next