- On July 13, the staff of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued its final report on the agency’s work plan in relation to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Learn about examples of recent federal audits and settlements, including Office of Inspector General Audits and False Claims Act Settlements
- This webinar focuses on how to understand your government's annual financial statements by reviewing different ratios and other financial analysis tools. It also helps users of financial statements analyze the financial health of their entity in order to assist future decision making and budgeting for upcoming years.
- Delaware recently enacted a new statute changing its voluntary disclosure program for unclaimed property.
- Baker Tilly helps you and your organization navigate through the HR software landscape to build a technology roadmap that is closely connected with your enterprise systems, and allows visibility into your most important asset: your people.
- Previous Next