- With the US economy continuing to send mixed signals, the M&A market slowed during the third quarter of 2012 with the overall number of US middle-market M&A deals year-to-date declining 9.5 percent.
- Community bank respondents report that their boards are well-informed, but they also believe many of these same boards lack the necessary aptitude or experience to put critical information to use.
- The 2009 Dodd-Frank Act created the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and established a framework for the regulation of financial derivatives.
- New provisions issued by the Treasury require FFIs to report to the IRS information about certain financial accounts.
- The Dodd-Frank Act was formulated in 2009 and became law in July 2010.
- Previous Next