- The 2009 Dodd-Frank Act created the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and established a framework for the regulation of financial derivatives.
- New provisions issued by the Treasury require FFIs to report to the IRS information about certain financial accounts.
- The Dodd-Frank Act was formulated in 2009 and became law in July 2010.
- Learn from our panel of credits and incentives specialists on how a comprehensive facility review can help identify and capitalize on the tax benefits associated with major expenditures or investments that you may be considering.
- Cloud–based software solutions are in ascendancy today and are being used to replace a number of older, on premise software products. If your organization is considering a new software solution, read the following paper to help ensure you get the most value out of your next software implementation and deployment project.
- Previous Next