- With Baker Tilly’s analysis, the district and its board members are able to maintain compliance with the state’s regulatory requirements for the chart of accounts and customize it to the needs of the district and other external agencies.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the city achieved a smooth transition for the comptroller and eliminated a significant staffing void. The efficient collaboration led to a carefully prepared audit with limited adjustments and within budget.
- Baker Tilly delivered comprehensive documentation of the client’s financial procedures, identified potential risks, and provided recommendations based on their current resources and technology systems capabilities.
- On Jan. 24, 2014, the IRS issued Revenue Procedure 2014-16, which allows banks to automatically change their accounting method from capitalizing to currently deducting certain costs of acquiring and holding other real estate owned (OREO).
- The Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel recently issued a chief counsel advice (CCA) memorandum, updating a previous memo on biodiesel blender excise credits.
- Previous Next