- The Sixth Circuit US Court of Appeals upheld a Michigan district court case that certain severance payments are not subject to FICA.
- The DC government is starting to send notices to area businesses requiring them to file a sales and use return.
- Baker Tilly represented a large manufacturer of fluid power systems in opening a new plant that was creating 110 new jobs and investing more than $30 million in the plant, equipment, and working capital.
- Baker Tilly represented a steel fabrication company looking to retain almost 90 jobs and expand employment within the area by nearly 50 positions.
- Baker Tilly worked with a global provider of equipment and services for electric power systems to open its new testing and R&D center with capabilities previously unavailable in the United States.
- Previous Next