- As technology continues to become more complex, mobile, and remote, auditors should be including IT as part of all audit work.
- Under Internal Revenue Code Section 469, the treatment of a taxpayer's losses from rental real estate may be treated as passive or nonpassive, depending on the taxpayer's level of participation.
- An Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Large Business & International (LB&I) Directive, issued July 30, 2012, provides insurance companies the opportunity to take a partial worthlessness deduction under Internal Revenue Code section 166(a)(2).
- The GAQC's new Auditee Resource Center provides information, practice aids, tools, publications, and other resources to improve the success and efficiency of audits of not-for-profit organizations.
- Food and beverage processors can easily become overwhelmed as they work to meet challenging customer requirements and government regulations while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs. To meet these demands, processors must have systems in place to rapidly identify and track every ingredient for each product through all processing steps: from receipt through processing, packaging, and shipping to the exact customer location.
- Previous Next