- De-risking strategies in pension plans are currently much discussed by corporate management and pension plan fiduciaries. These strategies may include adopting a liability driven investment (LDI) strategy or purchasing participating annuity contracts (buy-in contracts) on the asset side to decrease volatility and manage cash flow.
- B2B organizations are rapidly building their web presence in an attempt to take advantage of the opportunities of the e-commerce channel. But the investment in e-commerce is more than developing a website. It is imperative that organizations take a comprehensive look at the capabilities required to execute their strategy and enable the ideal customer experience in their e-commerce channel.
- Baker Tilly assists client to reduce personal property and income taxes.
- Work effectively with a delay consultant to ensure that a high-quality work product is delivered on time and on budget.
- The Council of the District of Columbia approved an annual budget with a number of major tax changes for businesses and their owners.
- Previous Next