- There are several items that impact taxpayers filing Minnesota returns in the new Minnesota Omnibus Tax Bill (HF677).
- Learn about how not-for-profit organizations are affected by the overhaul of the AICPA’s guide, Not-for-Profit Entities, released in April 2013.
- While fairly simple on its face, many service contractors do not fully appreciate the inherent complexities of complying with the SCA.
- In 2014, both public and private sector employers will be asked to share in the responsibility of providing health insurance to employees who will be required to have health insurance under the individual mandate. This is also known as the employer Pay or Play requirements under the ACA.
- While companies in the restaurant industry face certain tax-related issues as a result of recent regulations, they are also more uniquely poised to take advantage of certain tax-saving opportunities.
- Previous Next