- Despite the tremendous number of dealers, and the push by manufacturers to achieve uniformity among their franchises, no two dealers have exactly the same management style. Yet profitable dealers usually possess some common characteristics.
- Are you currently monitoring traffic on your dealership website? If not, you could be missing out on potential sales.
- Dealerships are energy-intensive operations, however many cost-saving, energy efficient upgrades exist. As energy costs continue to rise, dealers should evaluate these opportunities for substantial savings while showcasing the dealership’s concern for the environment. Additionally, savings opportunities increase when a new construction or renovation takes place.
- Did you file a 1603 begun construction application and need placed in service advice or a final audited cost report completed?
- Our clients requested that a review of billings under a joint ownership and operating agreement be done to verify that correct allocations of all associated costs were billed to the owners for operation of the facility.
- Previous Next