- There’s no avoiding it: The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules aren’t going to go away. For lenders, particularly those with large mortgage divisions, there are many factors that boards and executives should consider while preparing for January’s new laws.
- Jennifer Provancher, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operations Officer of The Equitable Bank, describes her experience working with Baker Tilly in this video.
- A local wind developer and trusted member of a rural community set forth a plan to construct a wind farm that stretched across five townships in an upper Midwest state.
- UWO has been recognized as a leader in sustainable practices across the country. A sustainability plan was created in 2006 to further promote and drive the goals set forth by the university.
- Leaders today are continually challenged to out-perform, out-innovate, and out-smart the competition. In recent years, the willingness of organizations to embrace disruptive technologies has leveled the playing field, so what now?
- Previous Next