- What does a dispute between Federal Express and the IRS about aircraft maintenance back in the 1990s mean to banks with multiple branches? A landmark set of regulations that could mean deduction accelerations for tax purposes in 2012 and beyond.
- The Department of Labor requires covered service providers to disclose fees and other information to participants in 401(k) and other employee-directed retirement plans.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has proposed new regulations that would require companies to provide more disclosures about liquidity and interest rate risks.
- Assess a unit priced construction contract for project risk and develop an audit program for unit priced projects.
- Learn the standards for determining whether and when costs incurred in acquiring, maintaining, or improving tangible property must be capitalized under the new temporary repairs and maintenance regulations.
- Previous Next