- Water utility infrastructure placed in service after January 4, 2014 must meet new lead standards.
- A recent IRS memorandum states that claiming section 6426(c) excise tax credits does not result in taxable gross income under section 61. As a result, many in the petroleum and ethanol industries may be eligible for federal income tax refunds for all open tax years in which they reported these credits.
- With a record setting attendance of over 19,000 people visiting the International Dairy Show and Process Expo, there was ample opportunity for our Valued Business Advisors in the food processing industry to keep abreast of trends and discuss industry challenges.
- Understanding the requirements of revenue bonds can be very beneficial to utilities. This podcast includes important information into the details of utility financing and various requirements included in most bond resolutions.
- Tax Incremental Finance allows municipalities to invest in infrastructure projects necessary to improve their communities.
- Previous Next