- There are many elements of the proposed Tax Reform Act of 2014 that would result in significant changes for not-for-profit organizations.
- US IRS has released the final version of Form W-8BEN-E for use by entities certifying the status of beneficial account owners to meet the reporting and withholding requirements under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
- This two-part article series, published in PSC’s Service Contractor Magazine, explores aspects of SCA compliance unique to this contracting environment, and provide tools and techniques for contractor risk mitigation.
- Learn how to manage the impact of state unclaimed property requirements on your business or organization.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- Previous Next