- About one-third of all US banks are organized as Subchapter S Corporations, so named because of the chapter in the Internal Revenue Code that governs them.
- 2012 proved to be a stable year for mergers and acquisitions in terms of deal activity and pricing; however, regulatory and political uncertainty—along with the ongoing Eurozone debt crisis and a limited amount of quality deal opportunities—slowed the number of deals for the calendar year.
- The SSAP No. 101 Implementation Questions and Answers (Q&A) document was adopted at the NAIC Summer National Meeting in August of 2012.
- Analyze an EPC contract for risk and plan to audit EPC projects.
- Taxpayers may be subject to net investment income section 3101 hospital insurance tax, but not on the same type of income.
- Previous Next