- There is wide spread acceptance in the legal industry that alternative fee arrangements, effective project management and aggressive RFPs from clients are here to stay. Baker Tilly law firm services Partner, John Niehoff, provide an overview of project management and pricing principles
- The IRS announced that it is going to undertake a compliance check on section 457(b) plans operated by non-governmental tax-exempt organizations. Federal law generally permits section 501(c) tax-exempt organizations to sponsor Code Section 457(b) Eligible plans of deferred compensation.
- Not unlike the industrial revolution, we are on the verge of a new era of information access to understand your customers and capture more revenue.
- Food companies are constantly facing increasing costs—raw materials, fuel, regulatory changes—all while trying to stay competitive with pricing and gain market share. Some of these costs stem from research and development (R&D) strategies to develop new products related to food safety, cost reduction, organic/natural products, dietary guidelines, and sustainable resources.
- While the 3.8% Medicare surtax is generally deemed to be assessed on unearned or passive income, taxpayers in the trade or business of trading financial instruments or commodities will include related income as NII.
- Previous Next