- When building a TCO model comparing on-premise to cloud software, make sure the model properly factors upgrade cost, and extends far enough into the future. Recognize that hosting is not the same as multi-tenant cloud software. Cloud software typically provides a very compelling value proposition.
- Food and beverage companies often overlook tax credits and incentives that could impact their business by recovering a percentage of their business investment in research and development (R&D), job creation, and other growth-related activities. In a time when there is economic uncertainty, it is in the best interest of your company to enhance your bottom line by taking advantage of credits and incentives available to the food and beverage industry.
- In this webinar, learn how an appropriate sell-side strategy can help increase deal value, mitigate tax exposure, and get deals across the finish line in 2013.
- What is IT governance? Tune into this webinar to receive an overview of IT governance, and its importance.
- After experiencing volatile commodity prices throughout the first three quarters of 2012 due to weather and drought conditions, economic and energy policies and global effects, the fourth quarter was more stable. Because of the commodity shortage the food and beverage industry faced, farmers are likely planning higher harvests in 2013, which, assuming normal weather conditions, could theoretically lower commodity prices.
- Previous Next