- Our clients requested that a review of billings under a joint ownership and operating agreement be done to verify that correct allocations of all associated costs were billed to the owners for operation of the facility.
- Our clients included two owners of a jointly owned generating facility.
- Our client was a large public power organization that is a minority owner in a power plant that supplies a portion of its power to its customers.
- A critical component of the exit planning process, a business valuation provides the framework in which planning can occur.
- With government regulation adding more pressure to food manufacturers and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) gray areas, businesses need answers and certainty as they navigate 2013. This webinar updated companies on the latest FSMA developments, as well as the best options for electronic tracking to prepare for audits and potential food safety recalls.
- Previous Next