- On February 12, 2013, President Obama signed the highly anticipated executive order on cybersecurity. The order focuses on the growing concern of cyber intrusions on the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Information technology is increasingly important given the current mantra of doing more with less. Critical to effective technology plans is how the required investments will be prioritized and funded.
- The new repair regulations are a framework for analyzing whether and when costs incurred in acquiring, maintaining, or improving tangible property must be capitalized.
- While GSA Schedules program and it’s underlying policy framework was originally developed to streamline the procurement of commercial products, the Federal government sales of services under the program have grown exponentially over the last decade and now surpasses the sale of products.
- Baker Tilly International are conducting a survey to examine the dynamics, barriers and success strategies for succession in family business.
- Previous Next